What nutrients the hair needs
The nutrients we need for the hair:
- Amino acids help revitalize the scalp. Present in meat, eggs and dairy.
- Antioxidants scavenge free radicals and are found in citrus, soybeans, broccoli, and tomatoes among others.
- Omega 3: Maintains healthy hair and is in high proportion in tuna and salmon.
- Vitamin A is involved in tissue regeneration and proper functioning of the scalp. It is found in milk, egg and butter.
- Vitamin B: enhances blood circulation. Present in cereals, milk and vegetables.
- Minerals: A Healthy hair requires a good supply of iron, potassium and copper.
- Vitamin C: helps in the absorption of iron and is found in fruits and raw vegetables.
Back to What nutrients the hair needs