Brides makeup step
- Wash skin thoroughly with cleansing milk. Apply toner and moisturizer.
- Apply all over face and neck a vial to extend the life of our makeup.
- Use a pre-makeup base to prepare the skin giving stability to the bottom of makeup and correcting the tone of our skin. Wait 5-10 minutes before continuing makeup.
- Use a concealer to cover dark circles, pimples, blemishes and imperfections.
- Makeup on their face and neck with a foundation of long duration and with a tone similar to our skin. Carry it out with a wet sponge.
- Will apply translucent powder to avoid glare.
- The shadow of the eyelids can be chosen according to the most favorable in the eyes of the bride and her personality although you should always blend well to highlight the natural, should be avoided pearly tones.
- The lines of the eyes should be be natural. These would be developed to avoid shadows and so the eyes are too heavy. Of course this depends on the taste of the bride.
- The mascara must be water resistant so you do not run the risk that tears spoil her makeup.
- Outline the lips in a tone similar to the bar. The lip color is a soft tone. We can put a little shine to give volume.
- The soft colors are blush (pink, peach, brown) in accordance with eye shadow and lips.
- To finish our makeup will be applied to a fastener on the face and lips to last us the make the maximum possible time.
Back to Brides makeup step