Some tips and tricks for beautiful, healthy hairs
There are varying degrees of curly hair. The curlier hair more difficult to manage it and tends to look unkempt, dry and worn out. Hide or naturally curly hair is drier than straight hair. The dry air indoor and outdoor moisture contributes to the curly hair quickly curl.
Your hair needs moisture and therefore absorbs moisture from the air that breaks the chemical bonds in the hair and the hair will create their own waves to yes in all different directions and there by frizzen. Have you diligently straightened her hair before a Friday night and feel super flat then you can leave this reflection you had at home if it is wet out there for you will look as if you had received a shock.
Each hair has cuticles for protection. When you want to dye your hair, you have to loosen up the cuticles and go into the hair shaft to get a permanent color, and then reclose the cuticle. Curly hair is by nature a scale layer, which opens at each bend, penetrating the impurities and moisture and nutrients evaporates. The hair gets a matte finish and may not reflect incoming light as good as a straight hair.
Have you also exposed hair to heat flat iron, blow dryer or a chemical treatment so you risk getting a risigare hair?
How do you get track of your curly hair?
- Start by washing your hair every other or every third day. It takes up to three days for the hair to form natural keratin. So give your hair a chance to recover. At the same time prevent oily scalp, when oil production will increase if you wash too often.
- Never rub a newly washed hair, hug instead of a towel.
- Towel dry your hair always before applying the balm or conditioner; otherwise it can not be absorbed by the hair. Comb or brush your hair while you have conditioner in your hair. Let some of the conditioner to remain in the peaks as leave-in or use a moisturizer. This is everything for healthy hair.
- Use the mask once a week, do you use often wrap you lose your hair’s own ability to self-produce moisture as it may be the free moisture on a regular basis.
- Avoid styling products that contain alcohol.
- Avoid the dryer as much as possible, let your hair dry naturally and then separate the careful curls by pulling your fingers through the curls or a used one to disperse the heat a little smoother or cold blow.
- Avoid shampoos and conditioners that contain sulfates and silicone.
- Sleep on pillows of satin or silk, cotton dries out your hair.
- Use heat-protective products if you want flat hair, remember that you expose your hair to about 200 degrees of heat every time you pull the hair between the plates. With a good hair straightened will suffice once. Hair should be dry.
- Use gel, mousse for defined curls and finish with a spray and always an arm’s distance while spraying so it has time to dry before it settles or use silicone which also provides an incredible shine.
- And finally, use the moisture, humidity and moisture.
Back to Some tips and tricks for beautiful, healthy hairs