How to care your hair in the summer?
In this note we will tell you about some beauty treatments and medical indications to help you keep your hair healthy despite the sun, sea and chlorine.
All we know: the hair can deteriorate for many reasons: causes physical, emotional, aging, and even the weather. During the summer, sun, heat, sea water and chlorine in swimming pools cause damage to the hair fiber and also make the hair rinse, dehydration, and become dry, brittle and fragile.
However, science now provides us with a myriad of treatments that help prevent and restore the damage, namely:
- If your hair is dry and brittle, it is desirable to hydration with protective masks. The most effective are those which contain collagen, biotin and creamiest, while silicones provide a cover which protects the sheath.
- If you have lost volume, you can apply a lacquer based on flexible polymers, which provide softness.
- The split ends are restored with masks made with oils that moisturize and protect.
- If you suffer from hair loss, it is best to attack the problem from several fronts: from use specific shampoos for this topic to take vitamin supplements prescribed by your doctor. And do not forget that there is now also the high frequency capillary, which helps activate the microcirculation of the scalp, thereby stimulating new hair growth.
- Mesotherapy capillary used with specific substances strengthens and increases the volume of hair.
- Another key point is to keep a good supply as poor diet, low in protein, fiber and liquids can increase the opacity, drying and split ends.
Now, to complement this note, we give some tips of things you can avoid to prevent damage to your hair:
- Do not wash your hair with very hot water and applied with massage suavez products. It emphasizes the shampoo at the roots, and the conditioner on the ends.
- Avoid hair collected and never sleep with wet hair, both of which favor the weak.
- Drink lots of water, at least two liters a day.
- Minimize the use of irons and dryers because they damage the fibers, and if you use them, use a heat protection product.
- Cut the tips once a month to prevent flowering.
- On the beach, as in your skin, use protective sunscreen in your hair. And do not forget to bring your hat, and a chic accessory, is a shield against the sun in your hair.