Health and beauty of hair depends on several factors. The secret lies not only in the choice of a good shampoo or conditioner treatment. Just as the skin and complexion, healthy hair depends primarily on a healthy scalp, good nutrition, a diet balanced life and, of course, appropriate care. Before treatment, the first thing to do is treat your scalp with good hair products.
People with dry skin usually have a dry scalp.When the hair lack of sebum, keratin, water shortage, its scales stand on end, the hair becomes dry. These deficiencies can be natural or hereditary, but in most cases they are related to other factors: poor blood from the scalp, hair treatments maladaptive, stress, poor diet, etc. Other factors also come into play: the sun, wind, chlorine pools, pollution, the air is too hot or too dry.
Oily hair has an oily appearance and tends to stick to the scalp and sometimes the day after the shampoo. Steep at the base, their scales are tight, which facilitates the flow of sebum along their length. They may be due to a hormonal problem but also a diet too rich in fats and sugars in a malfunction of the digestive system or certain medicines. Too brutal treatment (brushing, massage, excessive heat) promote the secretion of sebum.
Oily dandruff and dry
Dandruff dry scalp split and fall on the shoulders, while sticking to the oily dandruff and scalp itch. They can come from stress, diet, hair products unsuitable.
6 valuable tips
- Shampoos lather that many tend to irritate the scalp and sebaceous glands abnormally excited. Who said foam does not necessarily mean good product for low-foaming shampoos are milder, and they retain their role as cleaners.
- Shampoos slightly acidic or neutral (pH 5-7) follow the normally acidic environment of the scalp, which is important to preserve the protective sebum. Shampoos and other hair products, slightly acidic or neutral (pH 5-7) follow the normally acidic environment of the scalp. This is important to preserve the protective sebum, as bacteria do not grow in acidic medium.
- Beware of supermarket shampoos that damage the hair.
- A good shampoo may cost more but you wash your hair less often with better results.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly after the last wash to remove any residue. Some shampoos leave residues even after thorough rinsing, which increases the hair.
- Pay special attention to your hair not only to changes in regular season but all year round. Treat your hair once every three months and then forget about will not give good results. The secret is consistency. It is not necessary to go to the hairdresser every time. Invest in good products and apply them yourself. It allows you to establish a regular ritual, just as you do for your face and nails.
Back to Repair the damage of winter