I tried to make a yogurt-conditioner mix on Monday, July 4th. Unfortunately, the experiment did not go so well. I think the conditioner I used as my base is too awful for my hair to bare; such a pity, too, considering it is so well-received in the various beauty boards.
I have not purchased a good conditioner in a while. I must admit, I’ve been quite cheap as of late.
This time around I may use something else, something I know will work, considering my hair could use potent moisturizing treatment.
- 1/4 cup of Aussie 3-Miracle Miracle Moist treatment
- 1 teaspoon of Hobe Laboratories Apricot Kernel oil
- 1 teaspoon of Hobe Laboratories Sweet Almond oil
- 3 drops of peppermint oil, eucalyptus oil, and rosemary oil
Ojon Restorative treatment sample (about 1/2 of an ounce)
- 1 tablespoon of Fage Total 0% greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of Blackstrap molasses
- 3 tablespoons of Coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon of Rose powder and Brahmi
I started off mixing the Apricot and Sweet Almond oils together with the peppermint, eucalyptus, and rosemary oil. Add with Ojon Restorative treatment. Mix into Aussie 3-Minute Miracle Moist treatment. I then added the Indian powders, stirred completely. Add Greek yogurt, black strap molasses and coconut milk. Stir until fully incorporated.
I sat under a bonnet dryer for about 35-40 minutes. The conditioner rinsed clean but my ends were super-crispy and tangled. My hair was just impossible to comb through.